Frequently asked questions


If I am divorced or separated and want to obtain a passport for my child, are there any additional documents that I need to submit?


All documents pertaining to the custody of the child are required for examination. However, additional information may be required once the documentation is submitted if Passport Canada determines that clarification of the situation is necessary.

Don't see your answer here?

Look for your question on the Frequently asked questions main page.